Why Bead Kids are different (and why you should book now!)
we only use allergy safe materials (nickel free, lead free)
we only use grown up beads - real glass pearls and crystals - no plastic
we provide gorgeous samples that can be copied or altered to suit the guest
we create a beautiful table setting using complimentary display items, flowers and plenty of sparkle!
we can tailor colours and themes to match your party style
FREE luxury gift bags and name tags
FREE invitations and envelopes
Booking your Party/Event
please complete the booking enquiry form, then we can check dates and send you a detailed quote via email
once a date has been agreed, we will ask for a non-refundable deposit to secure the booking. The final balance of the party being due the day of the party
we will send you a booking information form to complete with all the party/event details etc and we will be in touch one week prior to the date to confirm all the details and arrange arrival times etc.
party booking information
Other Important Info:
- please allow 15 minutes either side of a party/event booking for setting up/clearing away so please remember this when planning your party time schedule, for example you will need to add extra time to your party/event for serving food, playing games, bringing out the cake etc
- a responsible adult MUST be present throughout the party/event but we're happy to be left with the children whilst you prepare food, entertain other parents etc
- we do insist that food and drinks are NOT served at the jewellery making table, please have a suitable separate area available for snacks/drinks
- we do not provide any music but we are more than happy for background music to be played
- during the colder months we do prefer to be indoors, but in the summer months we are happy to stage the party/event outside in a suitable area
- we are DBS (formerly CRB) checked and have full public liability insurance. Some hired venues will require confirmation of this, please do not hesitate to ask for copies of the certificates.
- if you need to cancel a booking, for whatever reason, up to 5 days prior to the date, this will result in 50% of the outstanding balance being invoiced to you. If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the booking, the full balance will be invoiced to you.
- if we need to cancel the booking, for whatever reason, and any alternative date is not suitable, then any monies paid will be refunded in full.